From all of us at Classic Swing Golf School
Thank You and
Ted, Brian, Eddie, Natalie, Royce,
Joel, Mark, Matt, Bob, Paige and Justin
The Staff of Classic Swing Golf School
What's in the bag?
15% off and FREE shipping on all club orders!
Fill the holidays with the joy and your pockets with savings when you take advantage of this Classic Swing club special! Call us at 1-800-827-2656, mention this newsletter and we will take 15% off our regular price and ship them to you for FREE!
All orders must be placed by 1/31/14.
|Make Your Holidays Cheer |
Two dynamic and personalized programs for our past students
The Scoring School The Shortgame School
8 HOUR SCHOOL -- 2 DAY PROGRAM 6 HOUR SCHOOL -- 2 DAY PROGRAM
Afternoons: 1:30 - 5:30 pm Afternoons: 2:00 - 5:00 pm
$399.00 - One on One $299.00 - One on One
$299. 00 - Two on One $249.00 - Two on One
$199.00 - Three on One
This curriculum includes:
Full swing video analysis, uneven lies, This curriculum includes:
fairway bunker and trouble shots, with All shots covered inside of 60 yds
on-course instruction when available. Day One: Putting & Chipping
Video Analysis included
Day Two: Pitching & Greenside Bunker Work
Concludes with a 9 hole
All designed to lower your scores!
The Stocking Stuffer
From Putt to Drive with Ted Frick, the hugely popular one-hour golf instructional video from Classic Swing Golf School makes a great stocking stuffer for all the golfers on your list...even you!
Green Reading Train the Trailing Arm
Touch Inside Quadrant
Length of Motion Path
Club Selection Finish
Gentle and Golf Specific
Core Stability and Mobility
Our Price: $29.95
S & H: FREE!
(Offer valid through 1/31/14)
Special Holiday "Gimme"
Take $50 off any 2014 three-day school when you mention this newsletter and book on or before 12/31/13.
Santa's Secret Scoring Tips
Santa and his elves have been working hard all year to put together these scoring tips for your Classic Swing.
- On any putt of any length there are only two variables to focus upon: distance and direction. Of these two, distance control should be your main focus.
- To control distance in putting, concentrate on the length of the motion (equal distance back and through) and pace of the motion. For optimal distance control, focus on the length of the motion first. (See From Putt to Drive.)
- For all your short game shots around the green (including chipping, pitching, and bunker), make sure you know your landing area, the specific spot where you intend for your ball to fly to before it begins its journey to the hole. If you control where a golf ball starts out then you can control where a golf ball ends up.
- Golf is a full body sport, not just arms and hands. Consider these three additional components for full swing consistency:
Weight forward at impact
- The most important body parts for a golfer to keep strong are the glutes and the belly (remember the March 2013 and April 2013 core exercise newsletters?).
- The most important body parts for a golfer to keep flexible are the hips and the shoulders.
- The top three clubs to spend the majority of your practice time with that would truly impact your score are, in order: the putter, the wedge, and the driver.
- We all know that weight forward at impact leads to consistency. If it is power you are looking for, find it by getting the hips more open at impact (rotate).
- The first things that wear out on your golf clubs are the grips. Make sure you are keeping them clean and know when it is time to regrip them.
- The best multi-purpose training aid for consistency and power is the impact bag.
- Training with a power fan will help increase clubhead speed.
- For developing the flat left wrist for the short game, nothing beats a chip stick.
- Tension is your number one enemy in golf. Focus on light grip pressure and quality breathing to help induce relaxation.
- While playing, eat a diet high in protein and low in carbs. And chase it with water, not beer!
Visit Our Pro Shop
To view and order clubs, apparel, hats, teaching aids, and clearance items!
Looking for the perfect Holiday gift? Find it in Classic Swing Golf School's flexible gift certificates. Available for one or a combination of:
3 Day Golf Schools
Custom Golf Clubs
To purchase or find out more about our gift certiciates, please call us at
|Calling All Graduates |
Share your Classic Swing Golf School experience and be included in our blog!