We love what we do and we GUARANTEE improvement!
Ted Frick, Owner/CEO & Director of Instruction
1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
April 22 – 24
Always a maximum 3:1 Student to Teacher Ratio
Free on-course instruction included for two hours of one round on Classic Swing packages that include golf
- Commuter and Visitor Packages Available
- Completely Private Practice Facilities
- Covered Hitting Stations at Legends
- Use of Practice Facilites while Attending School
- Instruction Manuals
- Indoor hitting stations for inclement weather
- Take-Home Video on CD for Future Comparison and Mail Back Correction
- 3 Rounds of Golf with cart fee included on Plan B and Plan C Packages
- Evaluate Body Type, Personality, Skill Level, Range of Motion, and Golf Goals
- Start on the Putting Green and Progress to the Wedges
- Develop Effective Putting Drills, Reading Greens, and a Solid Stroke
- Learn Chipping Fundamentals, Club Choice and Shot Selection
- Introduction to Pitching, a small version of the Full Swing
End Results Day 1: Improved short game skills lead to lower scores immediately.
- Discussion on Five Fundamentals of Golf and Establish Address Routine
- Analyze each Student’s Full Swing Video Analysis at 10,000 Frames per Second with Telestration
- Work with the Short and Long Irons
- Establish Drills based on “The Laws”
End Results Day 2: Once you understand the rules and how they relate to your golf swing, simplicity is right around the corner.
- Focus on the Driver and Fairway Woods
- Work on Tee Shots and establish Driving Range Drills
- Learn how to use Your Video to Correct Future Mistakes
- Discuss Club Fitting and Analyze your Equipment
- Develop Future Game Plan and a Wrap-Up Review
- Greenside and Fairway Bunker Play
End Results Day 3: Consistent ball striking is the result of knowledge and precise practice habits.
Plan A (Commuter): Tuition and use of our practice facility at Legends.
Plan B (Commuter Plus): Tuition and use of our practice facility, 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 rounds of golf with cart at Legends (54 hole facility).
Plan C (Full Package): Tuition, and use of our practice facility, 4 nights lodging on site, 3 rounds of golf, 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches at Legends.
|Date||Plan A||Plan B||Plan C|
|December, January, February||$369||$599||$999|
|March, April, May||$469||$719||$1169|
|June, July, August||$399||$619||$1069|
|September, October, November||$399||$649||$1069|
Unlike other schools, full package rates are based on single occupancy, not double.
2 people sharing a villa……………………SAVE $150.00 per student
3 people sharing a villa……………………SAVE $175.00 per student
4 people sharing a villa……………………SAVE $200.00 per student